Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Golf Update

Amid all the political hubub, I forgot to comment on my golf game.

The second I decided to play golf today, the wind kicked up. The wind ALWAYS kicks up when I want to play golf, ergo, the wind blows every day (Ergo is Latin for "therefore").

83 today. Better than one opponent, worse than the other guy. Couple of bad holes into the wind created some problems me.....triple on # 13 really hurt. Still need to keep working on my putting.

Forecast for tomorrow: Wind

I tee off at 1:20

4 comments:

Heidi said...

83??? I shoot that in my sleep (really, I do, when I'm dreaming I am a good golfer).

Mooch said...

is the pool still leaking?

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I could care less about golf in general but I'm excited that "ergo" is back in action. NICE!

Keith A. Runyon said...

"Ergo" isn't used enough anymore.