Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celtics-Lakers Game 4

Amid the hysteria surrounding the US Open I failed to comment/blog about game 4 of the NBA finals....

We're at some rowdy sports bar/restaurant in the gas lamp district of San Diego on Thursday surrounded by Laker fans. We are rooting openly for the Celtics.

Openly.

This means I can get loud.

My buddy was on his 3rd yard beer which was this long bowling-pin shaped glass that held in it the golden nectar of the Gods. He too became more rowdy as the game went on....and as he quaffed his brewski.

The Lakers were blowing out the Celtics and went into the 3rd quarter with a good-sized lead. By the end of the game, Boston had eeked out a 6 point win and Kobe made an ass out of himself in the post-game interview.

The guy is a gang-banger who by the luck of genetics grew to 6 feet 6 inches. At 6 feet he is leading the fast break at San Quentin (that's a prison Susan).

I actually enjoyed watching Kobe's post game interview. He came across as stupid and insane. This hasn't been accomplised since Terrell Owens left Philadelphia 2+ years ago.

I like the Celtics to close out ths series on Sunday....

3 comments:

susan bunker said...

Mr. Keith-

1- I know what San Quentin is, but thanks.

2- SORRY you didn't get your wish tonight! We'll have to see what happens in game #6...

3- When you write about Kobe I am amazed at your words. I feel like the Kobe you talk about, and the Kobe that I admire are two different people!!! BTW many of your complaints are VERY old and tired! Can you think of anything new?

susan bunker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alec and Tiffany said...

Them be fighting words...I ran in into Tod today at school. He's doing great!