Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Comments Anyone?

I heard from more than a few friends that "commenting" on the blog was too tedious...having to fill out google stuff and so forth. Well.....that's all changed. I went to my profiles page and clicked the box that said "Anyone can comment." This is akin to my becoming a computer programmer.

I don't change ANYTHING on computers or cell phones and I have a rule about touching my stuff, just like Psycho from the movie "STRIPES" said, "I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you." You get the message. And wasn't "Stripes" a great movie? Bill Murray was off-the-charts funny in that film. I love that guy - drunk golf cart driving and all included. The world needs more funny people don't you think?

Okay so I decided to leave the absolute boredom of the office and go hit some golf balls this afternoon.. maybe even squeeze in a lesson with Bo who has no personality...you know, to fine tune some things but also to teach Bo to lighten up.

WHOA NELLIE! Just a few modifications to KAR's swing, club shaft (need regular not stiff), alignment and what not, and I'm in the ZONE. I bought a new driver that gives me an extra 30 yards off the tee - I listened to the guy drone on and on about spin ratio's, launch angles and trajectory crap you would have thought we were launching a missle. Here's the deal: Just like with TV....I don't care HOW it works, just that it works FOR ME. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME.

New irons will be in the bag within a week. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Hot and sweaty from ripping through a pyramid of balls on the range, I sped home, tore off my clothes, put a swimsuit on and jumped in the pool...AND FROZE. What's the deal with Vegas being 105 degrees, but when I get in the pool my bits and pieces are freezing to death? It's like the Pacific Ocean. We go there each summer and all the guys slowy... creep....into....the....water....SIDEWAYS! Since it's easier on the privates that way. We are silly creatures. And don't get me started on the Pacific Ocean.....some years we swim in Root Beer colored water and other years in green water. Who says the ocean is blue? It's blue in Hawaii and in the Caribbean, but it's NEVER blue in Southern Cal. And how about the beaches that don't allow dogs to play on them? As if the whales, and sharks and fish use a bathroom? C'mon, dogs are cool and they will do their business in the ocean just like everyone else including me.

Game time in 30 minutes.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I have a comment: I hate Bill Murray.

susan bunker said...

you still make me laugh. EVERY post. i was afraid to get on tonight though. more harsh comments...blah...blah...blah!!! i'm certain they are coming. let me just say, i'm happy for KG and Ray Allen. why should one city win sooo many championships though? and yes, they were the better team THIS SERIES. i still love kobe and i'm quite positive that the lakers won't quickly forget the pouring on sting of this game and be back, bigger and better next year!! unitl then, CONGRATS!
ps- do i have to move?

Keith A. Runyon said...

I know, it's unfair that Boston has won all the good stuff this decade: super bowl 3 times, WS twice and now the NBA title. I like Philly sports. They are my playa's (say with ghetto slang).

You can stay. :-)