Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fly Like an Eagle











As you can see from the above photos, I'm an Eagles fan. I have been supporting the team since my parents moved to Valley Forge in 1979 where they lived for 12 years. I love all things Philly including the cheesesteaks (especially the cheesesteaks), the eagles, the phillies, the sixers (not so much), and, of course, Rocky. The history is pretty cool too.

I love the eagles the most though. This is our year. Of course I say that every year. Coach Reid has put his kids legal troubles aside and is focused on a run to the Super Bowl. Andy is so big that people actually orbit around him. He's like a big bear. A meat lover to be sure. Our QB Donovan McNabb is finally healthy after years of injuries - a broken foot, a torn ACL....he's ready to start slinging some fastballs. We're fast this year too with the addition of Lorenzo Booker and DeSean Jackson from Cal.

My predication: Eagles go 12-4

I have to pick them for the Super Bowl too.

I have to.

For Jake.

For me.

6 comments:

steve said...

not 3 weeks ago you told me you wanted to trade McNabb

Dixon Leavitt said...

When the Colts play the Eagles in the Super Bowl, will I still be invited to watch it in the basement?

Alec and Tiffany said...

Jake would be proud. GO EAGLES!

ACR

Angela and Mike said...

eagles are under the radar....good place to be


-mike

Chase + Destiny said...

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

I love the Eagles. Although I haven't yet lost my objectivity (as I have with BYU). There is no way in heck they go 12-4, especially in their division. My prediction: They will go 9-7 and finish third in their division. But I hope you're right, Keith. I hope you are right.