Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pssst..... Proposition 8 is in California

I have received mass emails on Proposition 8....the problem with all these emails and people getting all worked up about it is: IT'S A CALIFORNIA ISSUE.

I looked through my sample ballot and Nevadan's get to vote on things like a room tax increase and some amendments to the state constitution. Nowhere did I see a question about that thorny issue of same sex marriage.

While I am personally against marriage if it's not between a man and a woman, I find it interesting that people use bible verses to argue their position to support this argument yet I don't see anyone using biblical verses to support death to those who work on Sunday, etc.

Just something to think about.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Death to those who work on Sunday is not on the ballot. DUH.... If it was, I'm sure you'd find support for it in the Bible. Having said that, there is an even better explanation, but I'll leave it to Alec to explain because you will believe him because he is your son and because he attends the School of the Prophets. Kind regards, Andrew.

Alec and Tiffany said...

Hey papitos, te quiero mucho chao!

ACR