Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Fun Tag



A laborious but fun tag....


My Age














Some of the Places I Have Been To















Places I Want to Visit












Favorite Places










Favorite Objects



















Eats










Favorite Animal









Favorite Color










Birthplace - New Hampshire









Pets











Past Love












Best Friends (BFF) Mi Familia



























Nickname - Dude, Duderino, Dudeski, Dude-ha,











First Name










Middle Name











Last Name










Bad Habit











First Job











Grandmothers Name











College Degree











What I'm Doing Right Now









3 comments:

Janae' said...

Cute. Who is that hotty past love. Me thinks you have been keeping a secret from me.

jlr

steve said...

the gap was open back then?

Alec and Tiffany said...

what is that weird picture for your "BFF?"

ACR