Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Phinally
















My love for Philadelphia is surpassed only by the love I have for my family. That the Phillies won the world series tonight made my heart swell. I am SO happy.

Our fine City of Brotherly Love has gone 25 years since celebrating a professional sports title of any kind. We've lost 7 finals during this spell - endured dozens of years of media scrutiny, jokes and through it all WE have remained steadfast in our love for all things Philly: Eagles, Phillies, 76ers and Flyers.....and cheesesteaks.

The history of the city is pretty cool too.

Go Eagles. We need to get on a roll.

5 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

I wanted the Rays! :(

steve said...

I didn't know baseball season was still going. Once football starts, baseball becomes obsolete

Mooch said...

Will I ever be able to post a Cubs victory celebration on my "blog"?
Probably not
Phillies were my next choice.

Alec and Tiffany said...

"Right on". All we need now is for the eagles to step it up. We miss you guys, only a couple more weeks until our eventful weekend. Love you!! xoxo

Heidi said...

Phils were great. Chase Utley is pure baseball.