Monday, November 17, 2008

Why We Love Obama




From ESPN: College Football Playoff? Obama said he will use his influence to create such a system.

"If you've got a bunch of teams who play throughout the season, and many of them have one loss or two losses, there's no clear decisive winner. We should be creating a playoff system," he told reporter Steve Kroft.

According to Obama's proposed system, eight teams would play over three rounds to settle the national champion.

"It would add three extra weeks to the season," he said at the conclusion of a wide-ranging interview. "You could trim back on the regular season. I don't know any serious fan of college football who has disagreed with me on this. So, I'm going to throw my weight around a little bit. I think it's the right thing to do."

Amen. Praise to the Man.

If he can get the playoff system implemmented, he's already got my vote for 2012. I'll pay more taxes, recycle, learn to speak Chinese, and ride a bicycle.

2 comments:

susan bunker said...

WOW! If that's all it took to get you to pay more taxes and ride a bicycle...I'm wondering what else you might be willing to change :)!

Heidi said...

I think he's also going to become a BYU fan.