Sunday, March 30, 2008

UT Students Copy BYU Honor Code

From KUTV in Salt Lake City: University of Texas Students Copy BYU Honor Code Without Giving Attribution

Does this mean that the coogs will allow the honor code material to be used ONLY with proper attribution, credit, glory, fame, and a percentage of the proceeds ALL going to BYU, or will they allow the Texans to acknowledge their mistake, repent, and move forward using the honor code perhaps as the first step in a missionary process?
It will be interesting to see how this goes down.

Me? I like the U of U honor code.

If you don't know that that code is...


Look it up.

6 comments:

Trent said...

With those Honor Code royalties coming in, maybe they can knock a dime off the price of those pink sugar cookies in the vending machines I love so much. Don't worry, they're caffeine free. BTW the link to our blog on your blog is busted.

Keith A. Runyon said...

trent, do I need a password or something? Sing the BYU fight song for it to work?

Trent said...

I don't think so...it should let you in without one. I think you had a comma instead of a period in the web address.

Heidi said...

Keith:

Yes.

Andrew

Keith A. Runyon said...

I know the first part of it... Rise and shout the Cougars fall apart....then my brain goes dead and I tip over.

Heidi said...

Actually, it goes like this:

Rise and shout,
Shawn Bradley sold out...

And then I forget too. I remember during football season though.