Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quick Post

Leaving for Ecuador in 34 days with Alec, Tiffany, and Janae to pick up Jake. Yeah, hard to believe it's been nearly two years since this beautiful young man left home to serve in the Guayquil South Mission in far away Ecuador. I am so proud of Jake's service and his compassion and loyalty to others. Finally, after 4+ years of missions, the family will all be reunited.

Have spent the past few days here watching juniors tennis action with the Foote family who are dear longtime family friends from Salt Lake City. Especially neat was seeing matriarchs Norine and Angie get together last night after 35+ years....kids and grandkids all around... is life great or what?

Shoulder is 100% healed and never sore even after rounds and rounds of golf.

More later.

Peace.

6 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

I cant wait to see jake!!! YAY for 34 days!! you guys will have so much fun...

Alec and Tiffany said...

Life couldn't be better. I feel so blessed!

ACR

Heidi said...

What a blessing. I wish I could go. --Andrew

Keith A. Runyon said...

One day you will experience this Andrew and it is WONDERFUL. My work is done.

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Keith A. Runyon said...

anonymous: I don't understand what you are saying. Moderate all you want. Whatever turns your crank.